Hey there, I am Betsy.
I'm a sophomore at UWL and I absolutely love it here.
Don't click that above link to view photos...it goes to some weird site and I have no idea how to get rid of it- go to the My Face for that stuff.
my theme is from http://elleusine.tumblr.com/tumblook
- Relationship Status:
- June 2nd
- Current City:
- La Crosse
- Political Views:
Silver Notes Across the Sky
Best way to spend 99 cents.
Because we’re probably all hoping for it and there have been quite a few hints dropped that I thought I might as well compile them in one post
and I’m up at 8am
1. The playbill announcement
They’re hinting at something big obviously, and what could be bigger than a transfer?
Elle Mclemore would be an adorable Olive Ostrovsky in Spelling Bee
Found a four leaf clover today! A good sign before going to bingo tonight!
Yo Girl/Meant to Be Yours, Heathers the Musical (June 9, 2014: Dave Thomas Brown’s debut as JD)
Off-Broadway - 07.17.2014
*please do not share this outside of tumblr*
when the supporting cast is more interesting than the main character of a series
You know when a fast angry song comes on that you know every word to and you’re in just the right mood that your eyes light up with the fire and angst of a thousand punk rockers and you just feel so alive
Weird Al’s polka medleys are always the bomb, man.
- "Wrecking Ball" by Miley Cyrus
- "Pumped Up Kicks" by Foster the People
- "Best Song Ever" by One Direction
- "Gangnam Style" by Psy
- "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen
- "Scream & Shout" by will.i.am feat. Britney Spears
- "Somebody That I Used To Know" by Gotye feat. Kimbra
- "Timber" by Pitbull feat. Kesha
- "Sexy and I Know It" by LMFAO
- "Thrift Shop" by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Wanz
- "Get Lucky" by Daft Punk feat. Pharrell
Blueberry Lime Sunrise Cocktail
This colorful cocktail uses fresh lime and the juice of sweet blueberries for a twist on the classic Tequila Sunrise. It’s a mix of summery citrus flavors that is perfect for an afternoon cookout. You can also chill it and serve it in a martini glass for a dressier drink to kick off a more formal occasion.
TIME TO TABLE:
5 minutes prep.
4 oz. fresh Paramount Citrus lime juice
4 oz. fresh Paramount Citrus Valencia orange juice
2 ½ oz. fresh blueberry juice (about 1 cup of berries)
3 oz. gold tequila
Paramount Citrus lime slices for garnish
1. Add the lime juice, orange juice, blueberry juice and tequila to a large cocktail shaker. Stir well.
2. Fill two eight ounce cocktail glasses half full with ice. Strain half of the cocktail into each glass. Garnish with a lime slice and serve.
Yes, it’s true! The band who set out to “Save Rock and Roll” are at it again, and this time they’re really shaking it up. Check out the article below for a first look at Fall Out Boy’s newest album.
Read More →